Click the questions below to view the answers.
How can I get Sweet Designs chocolate?
For the fastest service, pre-order your chocolate online at www.sweetdesigns.com!
You may even choose a future order date, and we will make your chocolates fresh to order at that time. There are two easy ways to get your chocolate:
- Pick up your chocolates at our Lakewood, OH store
Simply pre-order online at www.sweetdesigns.com, and choose curbside pick-up. We also accept orders over the phone as well as inside of our storefront.
- Ship your chocolate anywhere in the US
Order online at www.sweetdesigns.com and ship your chocolates anywhere! Learn more about shipping on this page.
If you have questions, you can call us at 216-226-4888.
How does shipping chocolate work?
- Where we ship
We ship everywhere in the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii. Due to customs regulations and weather challenges, we, unfortunately, cannot ship chocolate overseas.
- How we ship
We use either UPS or FedEx mail carriers depending on the shipping location.
Please know that we take extra precautions when shipping to warm-weather locations to ensure your chocolates arrive safely. We use ice packs and insulated materials to protect your chocolates from the heat - at no additional cost to you.
PLEASE NOTE: There may be times we feel we cannot ship your chocolates safely due to extreme heat. If that applies to your order, we will contact you to discuss timing and other shipping options.
- When we ship
There is a 1-5 business day lead time to ship your order, depending on the destination and weather.
We ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to eastern states.
To other warm-weather and distant states, we ship only on Monday and Tuesday. This ensures your order is not sitting in a hot distribution warehouse over the weekend.
Orders placed after 3:00 PM on Tuesday (3:00 PM Thursday for eastern states) will not ship until the following week.
- Package Delivery
A tracking number will be provided via email once your order has shipped.
We cannot guarantee an exact delivery date.
We ship our chocolates with ice packs and insulation, but please be sure your recipient knows that a gift will be arriving so their package does not sit in the sun.
If shipping to a business, please be certain that the business is open.
- Shipping Rates
SHIPPING TO THE FOLLOWING STATES REGARDLESS OF ORDER SIZE:
All OTHER STATES:
How can I visit Sweet Designs in Lakewood, Ohio?
For the fastest service, pre-order your chocolate online at www.sweetdesigns.com, and choose “curbside pickup”!
You may also come in and place an order or pick up your prepaid order inside of our storefront.
- How curbside pickup works
- Pre-order at www.sweetdesigns.com.
- On the product page, choose “curbside pickup” and choose your pickup date (lead times may vary, and will be noted on the product page).
- On the checkout page, be sure to select “pickup” again:
- When you order is ready for pickup, you will receive an email notification.
- Come to our store at 16100 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, Ohio.
- There is a spot in front of the store reserved for curbside pickup! If this spot is not available, you may park near the store on Cranford or Detroit Ave.
- Once you are near the store, call us at 216-226-4888. We will run your order out to you.
In store lead times may vary. For fastest service, order online at www.sweetdesigns.com and choose curbside pickup!
Where can I find special offers on Sweet Designs products?
- Subscribe to our email list! Truffles, our monthly e-newsletter, is filled with promotions, updates, and the inside scoop on what's going on at Sweet Designs. Signing up is easy! Click here to fill out the signup form.
- You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook where we routinely post special offers and fun contests.